More Jobs In Engineering
Job Purpose:. To carry out testing and inspection of products to determine whether they are of the appropriate quality and to recommend improvements where necessary.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Knowledge of ISO, Inspection Processes, International Standards, and NACE/SSPC/BGAS certification is added advantage.
• Good knowledge of surface preparation standards inspection /SSPC standards, garnet blasting profile test, and surface comparison test as per SSPC standards. Inspection of visual, spark test, Thickness, Hardness, and adhesion test on rubber lined /coated surface.
• Periodic checking of the weather monitoring data such as – Humidity, Dew point, steel temperature, etc.,
• Checking of steel fabrication suitability inspection as per rubber lining/coating standards,
• Responsible for calibration of testing and measuring equipment,
• Responsible for receiving material inspection,
• Documentation & Approval – Preparation of documents as per BS/ASTM Standards such as Method statement, Application procedure, Inspection and Test Plan, Preparation of stage-wise and inspection test forms and final data dossier,
• Interact with the client and address any technical complaints, to resolve any anticipated technical problems and quality issues and close NCR after proper analysis.
• Monitoring rubber lining & coating activities and Performing the internal inspection and qualification of jobs. Coordinate with the client for inspection and clearance.
• Responsible for activities under ISO 9001:2015, ISO audit, and certification and also attend the audits whenever required.
• Technical knowledge of the products.
• Knowledge of relevant quality standards viz.:- ASTM and BS.
• Knowledge of the processes involved.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Polymer Technology/Rubber Technology/ Chemical Engg.
• Certification in NACE 2 / BGASE /SSPC Quality approved certifications.
• Experience: – Minimum 05 years of experience required in Anti-corrosion Protective Lining/ coating/ Anti-Acid resistant Brick / Tile lining.
• Work experience of 3-5 years in Saudi Arabia or GCC countries will be preferred.
• Age Limit – 27 yrs. to 35 yrs.