More Jobs In Sales
A new job opening for (Purchasing / B2B Sales Coordinator)
• Oversees procurement, sourcing, and contracting of materials, supplies, equipment and services.
• Implements department procedures and realizing department goals.
• Handles the day-to-day activities of the Procurement department.
• Ensures competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
• Maintains complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
• Prepares reports.
• Schedules supplier visits and conducts competitor survey Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
• Coordinates with user departments and suppliers.
• Supports relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of cost calculation and projects.
• Coordinates with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
• Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
AS A B2B SALES COORDINATOR
• Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
• Online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEM, display, social, email, and affiliate channels.
• Experience working with a sales team in both Sales Enablement and Account-Based Approach.
• Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
• Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, user segmentation, and reporting processes.
• Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
• Extensive experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
• Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field preferred.
• In depth knowledge of purchasing strategies.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems.
• Ability to analyze data and draw sound conclusions
• Thorough knowledge of the standard methods, practices and procedures utilized in the acquisition of inventory
• 2+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
• Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
• Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
• Ability to remotely create and manage marketing strategies.
• An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
• Excellent communication skills.
Total Salary : SAR. 4000 + Bonus
If you are interested, send your CV to the below email for applying: