More Jobs In Workers and Technicians
Workers and Technicians
•Execute final inspection and routine testing of GIS subassembly up to 420kV nominal voltage;
• SF6 (Sulfur hexafluoride) Gas handling and leakage testing;
•High voltage and mechanical testing;
• Perform partial discharge (PD) measurements using radio frequency (RF) and acoustic techniques; •Evaluate and diagnose GIS subassemblies. Identify functional problems and suggest solutions;
• Support production with measurements and technical consulting,
•Professionally support quality department with creation of quality control plans;
•Technically support and implement maintenance measures for test facilities and measuring Equipment;
•Initiates and drives continuous improvement activities. Develops, implements and improves relevant policies and procedures to improve effectiveness across the engineering function;
• Primarily responsible for high voltage testing, dielectric testing on power equipment e.g. Switchgear and Cable Accessories products, data collection, and development of test reports;
• Implementation, monitoring and verification of high voltage, dielectric and mechanical routine tests;
•Maintain Test Report Database.
Need transferable iqama compulsory
Accommodation, transportation & insurance will provide by company.