More Jobs In Restaurants and Hotels
Restaurants and Hotels
Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
• Greet customers and hand out menus.
• Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
• Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
• Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
• Check that customers are satisfied with their meal.
• Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
• Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
• Administer change to tables if needed.
Address:Hor Al Anz, Area,