More Jobs In Other Jobs
We are urgently hiring * BIM MODELER- HVAC* who will be responsible to perform the following:
– Responsible for performing intermediate design/engineering calculations and collaborating with project.
– Leads/engineers/designers to ensure drawings and accurate and complete.
– Engage integrated design teams with the development of BIM strategies.
– Develop, document and communicate interdisciplinary BIM Project Plans.
– Setup and monitor the effective development of CAD and BIM based projects.
– Create and organize CAD and BIM content and templates.
– Support project teams through clash detection and constructability reviews.
– Receive, prioritize and respond to requests for assistance with design technologies.
-Research, evaluate and recommend emerging design technologies.
-Prepare work and resource breakdown structure for smooth execution of project.
-Make sure that all drawings are prepared in time and as per the specification and quality requirement.
-Monitors the models for quality and content throughout the project delivery process and at specific project milestones.
-Evaluation and development of BIM processes, policies, protocols and workflows.
-Document and communicate best practices and workflows.
-Perform other tasks assigned by the management
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
– Bachelor’s Degree or High Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with +5 years’ experience in HVAC shop drawings & 3 +years’ experience in Revit.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent understanding of BIM procedures, strategies, and workflow.
– Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD family is a must
– Has good experience in different types of projects such as mechanical /Electrical facilities, Hotels, Office buildings, Shopping malls, etc.
– Experience of large scale and complex projects would be desirable.
If you are interested, please share your resume to >