More Jobs In Other Jobs
• Identify and assess areas of significant business risk
• Perform risk assessments.
Create an audit plan.
Obtain and evaluate internal accounting and operational documentation.
Develop recommendations and formulate cost saving actions.
Prepare and present reports regarding findings.
Conduct follow-up audits.
Provide ad hoc advice to employees regarding issues found and how to remediate them.
Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management
Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
Internal Auditor Requirements:
• Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management (essential).
• Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
• Exceptional accounting skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and IT skills.
Interested candidates kindy forward a copy of you updated resume to