More Jobs In Other Jobs
We Digital Bear are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
• Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
• Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, mood boards, site maps, and prototypes.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
• Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
• Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms with Case studies.
• Up-to-date knowledge of UI Design technologies and software like Figma, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge of Material UI, Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS) is a plus.
• A team player with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Follow the Instructions:
1. Pls send your CV at >
2. Write in Subject the Title of JD.
3. Your expected Salary.
4. Years of Experience.
5. When you can join ?
Based on the above answers, we will shortlist the candidates and invite for interviews.