More Jobs In Engineering
The Senior Site Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of site engineering, including the management of project planning and execution, budgeting, scheduling, and cost control.
• Work closely with project managers to develop and maintain comprehensive site engineering plans.
• Monitor progress on projects and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Ensure that standards of safety and technical accuracy are met at all times.
• Liaise with vendors and subcontractors to ensure timely delivery of materials and services.
• Supervise construction activities onsite to ensure that work is completed in accordance with plans.
• Oversee quality control processes to ensure compliance with specifications.
• Analyze project problems and develop innovative solutions for successful completion.
• Monitor site budgets and provide financial reporting as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related