More Jobs In Other Jobs
As Senior Training Specialist you will be responsible for designing and developing training programs for FMM employees that are aligned with the organisational strategy, focusing on both core business skills as well as technical and HSEQ skills where appropriate.
– Design and delivery of Core Business Skills programmes to different levels, using various delivery tools for training
– Support the training delivery in all areas of the business, which includes technical and HSEQ related training sessions
– Act as a training SME to support operational trainers in their training delivery
– Regular review of training materials and enhance based on business needs.
– Liaise with Departmental Managers and other technical experts to ensure the technical information is accurate
– Support the Head of Development and Talent with regular Training Needs Analysis
– Ensure all information needed for departmental reports is handed in as per the departmental deadlines, including weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
– Liaise with supervisors and managers on delegate attendance, ensuring maximum attendance by organizing timing as appropriate and continuous communication
– Support the assessment of employees as and when required
Ensures course evaluations for level 1-3 of Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation Model are implemented and create relevant reports as and when required
* Proven track record in Training & Development function in HR
* 5-7 years’ experience as Training Specialist – Facility Management & Maintenance industry – desirable but not required
* Working knowledge in SAP/ORacle