More Jobs In Engineering
• Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
• Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
• Preparing cost estimations, technical proposals.
• Negotiating tenders and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support services to customers
• Preparing reports and forecasts for Management.
• Meeting regular sales targets.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a service meets client needs.
• Assistance as needed in collecting accounts receivable on past due accounts
• Traveling as needed to call on customers
Educational qualifications and Person Attributes:
• Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
• 3-7 year experience in technical sales
• Good understanding and experience in sales of rotating equipment & repair services
• Experience in pumps, fans, blowers, turbo-machinery is desired
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• Strong interpersonal, communication, telephone and computer skills
• Outstanding ability to develop relationship with others
• Self-Starter, ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems