More Jobs In Guards Security
NDT Company are Searching for :
2 (RSO) Radiation Safety Officer – for NDT, any nationality
Required Certificates & Qualifications
1. Valid RSO certificate in Industrial Radiography issued by NRRC.
2. Bachelor of Science.
3. Valid Saudi driving license.
The RSO has the duty and responsibility but not limited to:
1. Stop any licensed material activities that the RSO considers unsafe.
2. Secure licensed material from unauthorized access or removal.
3. Use radiation protection procedures and controls to ensure occupational doses and doses to the public are as low as reasonably achievable (ALARA).
4. Develop, document and implement a radiation protection program (RPP), Review RPP content and implementation annually.
5. Demonstrate by measurement or calculation that any member of the public is not likely to receive radiation exposures exceeding the regulatory limit.
6. Ensure individuals installing, relocating, maintaining, or repairing devices containing sealed sources are trained and authorized.
7. Provide annual refresher safety training to all radiographers every 12 months. Observe the performance of each radiographer and radiographer assistant every six months.
8. Establish and maintain a personnel monitoring program. Provide personnel monitoring equipment, such as EPD, TLD & Survey meters,
9. Confirm personnel monitoring equipment is used and exchanged at the proper intervals as recommended by the manufacturer, and records are maintained to demonstrate the RPP.
The applicant shall add the required position in the email subject , preferable local candidate with transferable iqamma . We can also provide visas for any country for selected qualified candidate
CVs to be sent to :