More Jobs In Other Jobs
Job Purpose Summary:
Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
– Preparation of B. O. Q. (Bill of Quantities)
– Project Scheduling, monitoring, and preparation of Bar Chart’
– Review engineering drawings and specifications and ensure the correctness of transfer of drawing details to the ground.
– Coordinating with Design & Construction team.
– Coordination with Contractors & Project Manager regarding Works and inspection.
– Pricing of estimates and cost plans
– Preparation of cash flows
– Undertake cost analysis
– Writing of monthly reports
– Meet and manage clients and other professional consultants
– Identifying variation against the tender and construction drawing/transmittals correspondences
– Grading the variation with sub-contractor and consultants
– Selection of the sub-contractors
– Certify the sub-contractor payment certificate
– Requesting quotations from suppliers
– Preparing master and detail schedules for projects
– Preparation of queries for the packages from the clients
– Preparing the weekly & monthly reports to the client
– Prepare and Submit the Material Approval Request to the client
– Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
– Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
– Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
– Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
– Presents prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
– Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
– Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
– Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing technical.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
– Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
– Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
– Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
– Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
– Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
– Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
– Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
– Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
Please only matching the criteria submit your CV. Any CV not related to the post will not be entertained.
Please send your CV to this Email: >