More Jobs In Consulting and Management
Consulting and Management
A well-reputed company in Bahrain is urgently looking for a Property Manager.
The duties & responsibilities will be as follows:
• overseeing all aspects of leasing management, developing leasing plans to identify new clients, and negotiating with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
• Coordinate with all aspects of the leasing process-promoting and advertising the properties, managing the development & implementation of sourcing strategies in relation to property and contract negotiations towards stated goals.
• Fully accountable for all day to day property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, and supervising onsite workers and sub-staff.
• Interface with prospective tenants to determine space needs and negotiate lease terms-Draft leasing documents including lease proposals and agreements.
• Identifying the necessity and preparing the schedule of repair and maintenance for the properties, being the supervisor, and being in charge of contacting the vendors/suppliers for collecting quotations.
• Ensure all the properties are rented to the fullest capacity by utilizing marketing strategies to secure prospective tenants.
• Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected and deposited in a timely manner.
• Ensure proper response and handling of all property emergencies with staff, tenants, shops, etc. within company guidelines to minimize liabilities making sure that the properties are maintained properly.
A driving license is a must.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience is preferred
Salary: will be discussed during the interview
Interested Candidates can send their CV’s to * *