More Jobs In Engineering
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
2. Minimum 5-10 years of experience in Infrastructure Projects (Roads, Sewerage, Waterline)
3. Good knowledge of MS Office, Autocad
4. Should be able to coordinate with the Client/Consultant (Ministry of Works) for necessary approvals and work-related matters.
5. Should be able to coordinate with the Subcontractors, Foreman and Manpower to achieve the necessary project-related Targets.
6. Have good communication skills (English, Hindi etc.)
To be discussed and finalized after the interview.
CV to be forwarded.