More Jobs In Engineering
Main job activities
• Good communication and commanding skills to interact with multinational workforce and explain the SOW/Targets and HSEQ requirements for day-to-day operations.
• Should be conversant with applicable safe working practices, quality & standards to review TRA/procedures.
• Ability to effectively interact with clients, project team members, subcontractors, and multinational employees.
• Ability to conduct HSEQ audits at work site to identify and eliminate Hazards.
• Proactively conduct start/stop monitoring and have good control on over time control.
• Having good experience to review consumable/Tool requirements and monitor the daily usage from safety and cost aspects.
• Ability and experience to handle short term/long term projects with minimum TAT, within safety and quality standards.
• Good technical knowledge and experience in ship repair preferably in architectural fit-out projects along with general fabrication, electrical & Plumping repair/installation according to marine standards which to apply during day-to-day critical production activities.
• Intermittent experience in above requirements in line with marine classification society rules such as ABS/RINA/DNV etc. which to apply during day-to-day critical production activities.
• Technical knowledge in materials/products to guide the team properly during their daily production activities.
• To prepare daily and weekly production reports using MS word/Excel etc. software.
• To prepare project completion programs based on good study and preparations.
• Knowledge in traceability procedures to ensure proper documentation of daily production activities.
• Daily monitoring and follow-up with commercial team to get the budget updated.
• Technical experience in estimating man-hour of projects.
• Three (3) to Five (5) years of ship repair experience / formal MEP/Interior fit-out engineering experience also preferable.
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• ISO 9001/Primavera/MS Project/MS Word/Excel/CAD/Primavera
• Hands-on job senior/general foreman experience in ship repair/ MEP construction.
• Possess excellent leadership skills and can effectively manage multiple teams of different trades.
• Good technical knowledge and experience in repair procedures in line with marine classification society rules such as ABS/RINA/DNV etc.
• Material knowledge based on international standards such as Wheelmark Marine certification (MED)/IACS/Naval etc.
• Should be conversant with applicable safe working practices, quality & standards.
• Ability to manage / control a multi-national workforce.
• Ability to effectively interact with project team members, clients, subcontractors, and multinational employees.
• Considerable experience of supervising team members staff to achieve effective project execution.
• Read, write, and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions (other preferences will be given for special language skills where there is a business need)