More Jobs In Secretarial
• Providing personal secretarial and administrative support to the House manager
• Providing day-to-day support to the family
• Reporting to the manager
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Entering data, maintaining databases,keeping records and managing filing system.
• Maintain office equipment and common areas.
• Create, Managing & maintaining properties inventories
• Running households errands
• Scheduling and follow up households works and maintenances
• Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
• Basic book keeping and supervising household invoices
• Flexible to work on days off if required.
• Moving furnitures from houses and storages
• Preparing properties for scheduled events, coordinating caterings, groceries and working at events any task need it and requested by the manager of family.
• Follow up pet’s vet appointments
• Perform as a liaison between the family, manager and household staff as required
• Driver for the family or any work needs
• Observing best business practices, etiquette and confidentiality
• High school diploma or associate’s degree.
• Experience as an office secretary/ PA
• Excellent English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Very flexible
• Diplomatic in every circumstances
• Discreet handling confidential informations
• Honest and loyal to the family and the House Manager
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work accurately under pressure
Only consider candidates with driving license, LIVING IN POSITION (private room & Wc in staff house), all meals, medical and visa offered.