More Jobs In Workers and Technicians
Workers and Technicians
We are looking for an experienced Network Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting our network systems and providing support to users.
• Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot network systems.
• Install, configure and upgrade network hardware and software.
• Provide technical support to users regarding network issues.
• Create, maintain and update detailed reports on all network activities.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Maintain an inventory of all network equipment, supplies and materials.
• Perform regular system maintenance activities and ensure that all systems are running optimally.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.)
• Bahraini Driving Licence