More Jobs In Engineering
Job Purpose Summary:
Mechanical Engineer with specialization in HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, and Mechanical works to support the design and site operation responsible for onsite inspections and checking of site mechanical work preparation and execution. Ensures quality of work and effective coordination. Review and approval of all mechanical material submittal (Plumbing, Drainage, firefighting and HVAC) and shop drawing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
– Specialize in HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Mechanical works
– Ability to calculate building thermal load
– Design HVAC system and perform modifications to existent design
– Review and approval of all mechanical material submittal (Plumbing, Drainage, firefighting and HVAC) and
– Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
– Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
– Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
– Determine and present estimates of operational costs
– Evaluate operations and processes
– Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
– Implement improvements to designs and processes
– Research the environmental impact of projects
– Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans
– Create graphical representations of proposed solutions
– Prepare proposal documents and presentations
– Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
– Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
– Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support
– Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.
– Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
Please, only submit your CV if you are matching the Criteria. Any CV not related or matching to the post will not be entertained.
Please send your CV to the following Email: >