More Jobs In Accounting and Banking
Accounting and Banking
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for providing support to the Accounting team in the performance of various tasks related to financial management, general ledger accounting and reporting.
• Assist in preparing financial statements and management reports.
• Perform account reconciliations and analyze discrepancies.
• Assist with month-end and year-end close processes.
• Perform bank reconciliations and cash management.
• Maintain accurate records and documentation.
• Maintain accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll functions.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
• Provide assistance with budget and forecast development.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in any CA firm.
• Commerce background (B.com, MBA, CA Inter, CMA).