More Jobs In Helper
We are looking to hire a hard-working and dependable warehouse helper to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise in accordance with company guidelines. The warehouse helper’s responsibilities include identifying ways to maximize warehouse storage space, removing warehouse trash on a regular basis, and promptly notifying management of damaged merchandise or equipment. You should also be able to maintain a safe working environment by adhering to company safety regulations at all times.
• Receiving incoming merchandise and verifying that they are undamaged and of sound quality.
• Weighing and counting received items.
• Assisting warehouse staff in retrieving specified merchandise from storage as per the delivery or shipping orders.
• High school diploma or GED.
• A forklift license.
• Proven experience working as a warehouse helper.
• Sound knowledge of standard warehouse practices.