More Jobs In Other Jobs
A Forklift Operator is a professional who is responsible for moving goods around warehouses or other industrial sites. They do this by using a forklift to unload deliveries from trucks and stack boxes for storage purposes throughout a warehouse and other industrial property.
Full Job Description
1. Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places.
2. Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
3. Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
4. Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
5. Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
6. Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
7. Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
Requirements and skills
Proven experience as a forklift operator
High school certificate or forklift-related training courses attended.
Excellent physical condition and coordination.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your CV at whatsapp + / call 17491444