More Jobs In Accounting and Banking
Accounting and Banking
•Oversee all financial transactions (accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, cash/treasury, assets accounting, inventory, costing, GL, etc.) Budget preparation and participation in budgetary and financial control process (policies, procedures, monthly forecast, monthly closing, management reporting, variance analysis)
• Ability to understand and analyze financial effect of long/short term contracts, LGs, LCs, invoices, claims, liquidated damages, long lead items, retention’s, VAT, corporate tax)
• Experience in general trading groups, agencies, dealership, manufacturing, with exposure to top tier enterprise risk environment (internal audit, risk management, compliance and periodic reporting for relative authorities).
• Knowledgeable in IFRS, interpretations, applications, misconceptions and confusions, and impact on disclosures, reporting and statutory audits.
• The role will be reporting to the Financial Controller
• Degree in Accounting
• ACCA/CPA/CA/CMA etc qualified
• Advanced Excel skills
• Solid ERP experience
• Excellent grasp of the English language essential
•Understanding of data privacy standards
• Arabic speaker preferred
• Good communication skills
Interested applicant should forward their Cv for review: