More Jobs In Other Jobs
The Estimation Engineer Mechanical is responsible for providing detailed cost estimates for industrial construction projects. This includes accurately estimating labor, materials, and equipment based on project drawings and specifications. The Estimation Engineer collaborates with project teams to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of estimates.
• Analyze drawings and specifications to prepare cost estimates for industrial construction projects
• Prepare detailed reports to demonstrate the accuracy of cost estimates
• Review current market trends and pricing to ensure estimates are accurate and competitive
• Develop relationships with vendors and subcontractors to obtain accurate project costs
• Collaborate with project management teams to ensure the timely completion of estimates
• Ensure all estimates meet company standards for accuracy and quality
• Monitor actual costs throughout the project to ensure cost estimates are maintained
• B.E / B.Tech -Bachelor of Engineering-Mechanical.
• 8 to 12 years of experience in the Estimation of Industrial construction projects and Megaprojects.