More Jobs In Other Jobs
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated enough to reach out and bring in new business, find new targets and leads to promote the sales and services of the company or organization by collecting and analyzing business data.
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering and evaluating information.
• Constructs workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
• Identifies problems and writing improved procedures.
• Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs.
• Understands and communicates the financial and operational impact of any changes.
• Suggests changes to reporting director using analytics to support the recommendations
• Actively participates in the implementation of approved changes.
• Creates informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Conducts insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one time operational issues.
• Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Experienced in both project management and sales of a running business.
• Strong customer service and sales skills for generating leads.
• Advanced presentation and persuasive skills.
• Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients.
• Extensive knowledge of productivity tools and software.
• Attention to detail and organization skills for honing in on each necessary task.
• Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills
If you are fit for the role, please send your resume on
Good salary offered for the role, Locally available.