More Jobs In Workers and Technicians
Workers and Technicians
Send your resume at >
Roles & Responsibilities
• Preparing both rough sketches, detailed work and cutting list for the components with CAD systems.
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
• Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
• Performing calculations for materials.
• Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
• Preparing, reviewing, and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
• Ensuring final designs are compliant with scope requirement
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
• Operates plotters and similar output devices to generate copies of drawing files.
• May perform design preparation tasks such as PC board path layout and configuration, internal/external packaging, panel control layouts, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
FOR LOCAL SPONSORSHIP TRANSFER ONLY (Saudi Arabia)
Applicants must be currently residing in Saudi Arabia (preferably living within Central Province)
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture / Industrial Technology
Experience: At least 3 Years of work experience is required in CAD drawings, drafting.
4000 – 5000 SAR (Negotiable)