More Jobs In Designers
1. The candidate must have software (solidworks) knowledge.
2. Support the design department and Project Engineers with necessary drawings from concept to handover.
2. Create designs to produce the maximum impact.
3. Create detailed CAD drawings for production engineering projects and on site work.
4. To be able to design or redesign layouts and drawings from general written or verbal specifications as instructed.
5. Produce CAD drawings for new or improved products using industry, departmental and discipline standards.
6. To consult with architects, engineers, surveyors, and workers while preparing and presenting their drawings.
7. To work with other engineers and draftsman to achieve company goals and keep company designs to the highest standards.
8. Review design layouts to find and resolve problems involving compatibility with basic design concepts.
9. Work with engineering and manufacturing team to investigate and resolve problems with existing designs.
10. Participate in engineering and manufacturing design reviews to evaluate design concepts and make recommendations.
11. Make corrections to the drawings as requested by the senior staff.
12. Read and understand 2D and 3D drawings.
13. Work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget.
Send your CV.