More Jobs In Accounting and Banking
Accounting and Banking
A CBSE school is looking for a male Accountant.
Qualification & Experience:
• The ideal candidate would have minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and excellent English communication in both written and verbal English.
• The selected candidate should be a better, and an effective team player, capable of managing team members, who love problem solving and being proactive.
• An Accounting Degree or equivalent must have been completed for you to be selected for this position.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word & Excel (Expert).
• Ensures all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Ensures accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Establishes and monitors the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures;
• Resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities;
• Continuously manages and supports of budget and forecast activities;
• Ensures accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses;
• Analyzes financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures,
provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to financial problems;
• Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures;
• Fills all required reports on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases;
• Sets a good example regarding punctuality, hygiene, attendance and attitude;
• Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.
• Candidate must have a valid Iqama.
Interested Candidates can send updated resume to cted candidates will be called for Interview.